Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blogable moments II

As I am now on Day 5 of my yoga course on Ko Samui. I have so many things to share and a tight schedule so I do not have time to write about these stories, but- a picture is worth a thousand words so...

$12 haircut at Ruen Grit.









She didn't really read into my "messy look" I got the full blow dry! Looking Thai-tastic!


Cooking with Khun Iad.
This night we taught Khun Iad how to make pizzas from scratch, garlic bread, and Caesar salad dressing. Wish I had some breakfast shots, she cooks us chicken noodle soup for breakfast and was not happy when I returned from India fully vegetarian!









Night Out With The Big Girls.
Lexi and I at a towering height of 5'4"should have worn the slimming color of black.
These girls can't weigh even 100 pounds! They would even call us big!












this is the elephant that lives on our block (notice the name of taxi driver... Khun SupaChai, love it!)







No comments: